Re: IETF registration fee increase from 2015

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > FWIW, I think it is really important to be receptive to the implementor
    > community, and make sure that we can draw on their participation, be it
    > for a nanosecond on the mailing list, virtual attendance, attendance in
    > an interim meeting, attending a day at an IETF, or attending the full

We have talked for years about having fully virtual (interim?) meetings.
Perhaps, given jitsi.tools.ietf.org,  we are approaching the point where we
should consider this again.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-