Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry-03.txt> (A Property Types Registry for the Authentication-Results Header Field) to Proposed Standard

I've both contributed to and reviewed the current version of this draft and
believe it's ready for publication.  It's simple, but it solves a definite
need.

Scott K