Re: [conex] Genart LC review: draft-ietf-conex-abstract-mech-12

   I continue to apologize for bothering ietf@xxxxxxxx; but I don't see
how to ignore Matt's reply:

Matt Mathis <mattmathis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> John, we are fully capable of being on schedule, except for people who
> throw shoes into the gears ("sabotage") by not listening and arguing
> against the people who actually agree with them.
> So I ask again, this time in public: Please stop helping.  Please don't
> argue with people who don't disagree with you.

   I will probably accede to Matt's request; but it strikes me as strange
that Matt perceives my post as "arguing".

   (Since Matt didn't post this to ConEx, I won't reply there.)

> And I apologize the WG chairs and other authors for making sausage in
> public.

   Alas, in the IETF we _do_ make our sausage in public. Both Matt and
I might be more effective if we didn't try so hard to avoid that. ;^)

--
John Leslie <john@xxxxxxx>