Re: Hotel networks (Was Re: Security for the IETF wireless network)

On 7/31/14 8:45 PM, Randall Gellens wrote:
> Seems like a step in the right direction.  Of course, speed during a few
> samples isn't the complete picture, but it's better than nothing.
> Perhaps IETFers can help the site measure other factors?

I'm good with requiring hotels to have proper hot water kettles in
guest rooms.  That was excellent.

I'm a little surprised to hear that people are using that sort of
bandwidth at meetings.  I do think it would be useful to know what
sort of content filtering, etc (if any) hotels are doing on their
guest networks.

Melinda