Re: SIGCOMM and IETF work RE: v6 adoption

> Surely relevant!  It benefits both sides to follow up the latest
> progress, either via conferences or IETF pipeline.

Yup.

> As part of the work for IETF diversity group, our joint paper between
> Cambridge and Helsinki got the best paper award from ACM - "Best of CCR",
> and to be presented in ACM SIGCOMM, August 2014:
> http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2014/program.php

I noticed that the other day, actually.  I popped the paper up in my PDF
reader and plan to read it.

I certainly agree there should be more exchange between the research and
IETF communities.  That said, I feel like I can only say that so loudly
given that I used to play in both sandboxes, but have largely backed
away from the IETF myself and so its a little hard to say "hey, everyone
should play there!".

Many thanks!

allman