Re: Suggestion - unified plenary audience queue

Lars, Dave - thank you. These are good suggestions.

Some of us have been in recent conference where remote audiences and hubs have been a key part of the discussion, and what we did in those was to run a few comments from the room and then switch over to a comment from the remote audience, then back to the room, etc. That was one implementation of the general idea. In the IETF, we have had an opportunity to relay comments from jabber to the room. The nicest scheme would of course the ability for us to project audio and video from people who are asking questions remotely but I’m not sure if we can do that yet. FWIW tomorrow we will already have one of the presenters remote.

I like the idea of a etherpad speaker queue though. I can try to determine if setting that up is possible.

Jari