Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-05.txt> (A NULL MX Resource Record for Domains that Accept No Mail) to Proposed Standard

On 7/17/2014 6:01 PM, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
> In find nullmx on the contrary far less objectionable than all
> other anti-abuse measures.

Although it has some utility for anti-abuse, it is not an anti-abuse
mechanism.  It is of more general benefit.

> I just designates non-sending domains,

No, it designates non-/receiving/ domains:

   Abstract:

   "The NULL MX RR formalizes the existing
   mechanism by which a domain announces that it accepts no mail,"

d/

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net