Re: [Internet Policy] Fwd: Re: root justification for net neutrality?

Thanks for that video. That's a great way to get people to understand it, but the FCC link provided doesn't exactly make it easy to comment. Just an email address. Not so public. Anyone know a link where the comments can actually be viewed by the public?