Re: Last Call: <draft-iab-2870bis-01.txt> (DNS Root Name Service Protocol and Deployment Requirements) to Best Current Practice

> I also find it odd this is coming out of the IAB. Why this isn't a DNSOP document? It is sort of related to DNS Operations, no?

The IAB is involved because of the liaison relationship wth RSSAC.  The split in responsibility between IETF and RSSAC is the biggest change happening in this document.

Russ