Re: Last Call: <draft-iab-2870bis-01.txt> (DNS Root Name Service Protocol and Deployment Requirements) to Best Current Practice

I need to clarify something here (thanks TM for spotting this).

I didn't mean to say that the IETF should require all root server
operators to provide anycast copies. I'd very much would like them to,
but there yes, I don't think the IETF can/should require that.

My comment about 'this requirement is well within...' was only intended
to apply to the IPv6 issue.

regards,

~Carlos