Re: [IAB] IAB Call for review

SM:

Please see RFC 4845. IAB Stream RFCs are seen as documents that speak 'for the IAB'.

Note that Step 5 in Section 3 says that the IAB Chair will call for comments. Then, comments received are considered for integration into the document.  The IAB shall determine whether the document is ready for publication based on the comments received, or whether another round of document editing and, optionally, a further call for input is required.

In practice, any significant feedback, beyond nits, is brought to the IAB for discussion.

Hope this helps.

Russ