Re: Last Call: <draft-housley-implementer-obligations-01.txt> (Expectations of Implementers of IETF Protocols) to Informational RFC

Hi,

I think it is useful, not only for the new protocol designer, but for
those outside of the IETF, who are trying to understand how the IETF
does what it does.

Having said that, I do think that offering a bit more specificity, as
suggested by Adrian and Brain, would be good.

I would like to see it published.

avri