RE: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-bfd-mib-18

Jeff - could you work w/Nobo to get the word "historical" included in
the MIB draft as a characterization of BFD version 0 ?  For example,
the following text could be added to the introduction:

   because the BFD version 0 protocol is primarily of historical interest
   by comparison to the widespread deployment of the BFD version 1 protocol.

Thanks,
--David