RE: DMARC from the perspective of the listadmin of a bunch of SMALL community lists

The assertion has been made that the mail abusing the stolen address books was being sent from places other than yahoo.com but claiming to be from compromiseduser@xxxxxxxxx. In this scenario p=reject would have an impact in mitigating that type of abuse for mailbox providers validating DMARC (notwithstanding the damage done to mailing lists and other 3rd parties).

Mike