Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-bfd-mib-17

Hi Randy,

On Apr 17, 2014, at 8:43 PM, Randy Presuhn <randy_presuhn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi -

Yes, that is what I wanted to clarify, when I sent my email, to find if there is WG consensus to go with write-access objects, as this base MIB will have implication on the other MIB in the pipeline?

We had quite a big thread on MPLS list on this very subject and wanted to avoid the repeat.
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg11598.html

cheers
-sam