Re: Removing stuff from archives (Re: Anti-harassment procedures - next version)

On Sun, Mar 09, 2014 at 08:22:41PM -0400, Donald Eastlake wrote:
> are become ensnarled as one of the actors in a messy controversy. The
> authority to take such a rare and drastic action as deleting messages
> should be with the IESG, not the Ombudsperson.

So, what about "The IESG on the advice of the Ombudsperson"?  I also
think it needs to be made pretty clear that this is an action reserved
for the most egregious cases.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx