RE: Anti-harassment procedures - next version

Yes, OK. I think there is a point here that we can work into the next revision. Maybe significant rewording, but by supplying potential text I have been able understand your concern.

Thanks,

Adrian

From: Abdussalam Baryun [mailto:abdussalambaryun@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 March 2014 16:15
To: Pete Resnick; Adrian Farrel
Cc: IETF-Discussion list
Subject: Anti-harassment procedures - next version

Adding suggestions;

Under (5. Remedies):

AB/ text suggest/add/

If there is any remaining harassment message or record (which is publicly evidence) after the reported attack and the decision made by IETF, then the related harassment object MUST be removed/destroyed from IETF public access and MAY be saved in private data base of the IETF.

Please note that I was requested by the author to post in the IETF my comments.

Regards

AB