Re: IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures

Hi Andrea,
At 00:57 25-02-2014, Andrea Glorioso wrote:
What you say makes sense to me, but I do not well enough the general "norms of behaviour" within the IETF to go much beyond in my comments. However, I do not see the logical link between your original statement regarding the nature of law and the way it is used (or not) and your consideration above. This does not invalidate the value of this latest comment of yours, of course.

Ok.

Not being a lawyer but having studied law and working in an environment where legal procedures are rather important, I honestly do not think it is possible to give a universally valid answer to such a question. It depends on many factors, including (but not limited to) what the applicable law(s) of the applicable jurisdiction(s) say. I understand it is not the purpose of this proposed BCP to become a general compendium of anti-harassment laws. ;)

I smiled as I read the above. :-)

Regards,
S. Moonesamy