RE: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-special-purpose-labels-05

Hi Adrian,
I do not have a strong position on this topic ( I can agree that deprecating
a code point is a rare case) , I was wondering why the difference and I can
agree with any direction that you will choose about the maturity level
needed
Roni

OTT to