Re: Revision to Note Well

On 2/7/14 2:05 AM, Eggert, Lars wrote:
I'll again point to the IRTF statement, which does:http://irtf.org/ipr. We'll make it available to the IETF for the low, low price of a round of beers for the IRSG:-)

FWIW, I like the IRTF statement and think it would be a fine addition/replacement *for what's on the web site*. It's not short enough IMO for the face-to-face in-room reminder, particularly if a chair were going to actually *say* it, but maybe if something of this nature appeared on the web site, the in-room reminder wouldn't be as necessary.

(And to answer an earlier question, yes, we've had a bunch of late disclosures. They seem to come in waves. That's what motivated some of us to push for some kind of "plain language" thing that could be grasped easily in f2f meetings. But again, maybe if we had something along the lines of the IRTF statement plastered everywhere, people would start to "get it" and we wouldn't need a one-liner to get people sitting in a f2f meeting to notice.)

pr

Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478