Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-13.txt> (Requirements for Distributed Mobility Management) to Informational RFC

The draft ignores the IETF MANETs and IETF LLNs and their IETF
protocols, why is that? IMHO, this document should consider all
related protocols used/standarded in IETF. This informational draft
has missing related information (not much related references, only its
WG references) which confuses especially when IETF publishes it,
because it does not consider all IETF distributed protocols, or does
not explain why.

AB