Appointments for ICANN Technical Liaison Group

Dear Colleagues,

The IAB has selected Warren Kumari to serve a two-tear term on the ICANN TLG and selected Daniel Migault a one-tear term.  Thanks for your willingness to serve the community in this capacity.

The IAB thanks all of the candidates.  This was a difficult decision with so many strong candidates.

On behalf of the IAB,
Russ Housley
IAB Chair