re: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-04.txt> (Encapsulating MPLS in UDP) to Proposed Standard

I couldn't agree more with Curtis's point. Since RFC3985 has already made a detailed description of congestion considerations about PWs, it seems that the simplest way is just to add a reference to that RFC in this doc, in addition to the text I have proposed in a previous email. The advantage of this choice is: since there is only one place where the congestion control mechanism for MPLS/PW traffic is specified, it's much easier for operators and implementors to refer. In addition, once a more practical congestion control mechanism was found in the future, it only needs to update one RFC, rather than updating many RFCs.

Best regards,
Xiaohu