Re: Multi-homed BCP38

>right, my assumption is that some marketting/pr/customer-service
>person would actually tell the customers a form of: "Hey, do you like
>reliability? we do to... we also like cleaner internets, we're going
>to filter outbound traffic from you for the sources we should  see
>from you, currently that's: A/24 and B/24... if we should add more,
>speak up by <60days from now>"

The ISP says the customer responds "if you're not willing to handle
our 20 gigabit account, we're sure we can find someone else who can."

Also, if you'll review the messages to which you're responding, you'll
note that the customer is often an ISP with customers of its own so
there are far too many ranges to handle manually.

R's,
John