Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-idr-extcomm-iana-02

Roni: thank you for your review of this document. The Gen-ART reviews are important for me to decide whether I need to look at the document in more detail, and often provide useful comments that the authors use to improve their documents.

I have placed a no-objection position for this document for the upcoming IESG telechat, based on your review and my own quick review. Thank you for writing a clear document for a set of complex registries.

FWIW, even if there had not been IANA involvement earlier, IANA also reviews all documents as they come through approval to the IESG, so if there was a problem then we'd hear about it. In this case Pearl said:

> IANA OK.  Comments in tracker.
> IANA Actions - YES

Jari