Re: Concerns about draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-05 becoming a Best Current Practice

Hi Sean, Russ,
At 15:08 03-01-2014, Sean Turner wrote:
We spend so much time on this and it's really unfun to have to scold folks on this issue so for me this is a +1 to adding something in about expected conduct regarding IPR disclosures.

Here is text which can be inserted in the last paragraph of Section 2:

  We follow the intellectual property guidelines outlined in BCP 79.
  IETF participants read the relevant Internet-Drafts ...

Regards,
S. Moonesamy