Re: RETRACTION: Last Call: Progressing RFCs 5343, 5590, 5991, and 6353 to Internet Standard

I requested this retraction because I made a fat finger mistake and included 5991 instead of 5591 in the last call (David Harrington’s keen eye caught this).  I tired to correct the mistake and get a revised LC issued, but I could change everything in the request/write-up except the name of the document that gets points to from the LC: status-change-5343-5590-5991-6353-to-internet-standard-01.  I thought that might add confusion so after consultation with the secretariat I asked for them to retract it, I put notes in the datatracker (http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-5343-5590-5991-6353-to-internet-standard/history/) for all to see, and am working on a new and corrected LC.

Apologies for any confusion.

spt