Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-02

David: thank you for your review. I thought that

> Admittedly, it is true that, at the first stage of usage of the
> 'eurosystem' namespace, the mass production use of the assigned URNs will
> be contained in messages carried in cryptographic digital envelopes or
> Vitual Private Networks.  However, the transparency requirements (needed
> for establishing and maintaining public trust into the subject financial
> transaction systems), open software development processes, and software
> deployment require the origin and authority for the URNs to be easily
> identified, and the URNs to be resolved on the public Internet.
> Therefore we claim that a Formal URN Namespace is warranted for the
> intended purpose.

would be good material to add to the draft, it made the situation clear at least for me. And I did think the community section was a bit short.

Barry/Miriam, can you coordinate some suggested text before the IESG approval telechat on Thursday?

Jari