Re: Suggested changes to draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-04

Hi David,
At 23:03 15-12-2013, David Farmer wrote:
This is probably only a meta-data issue handled by the RFC-Editor, but as this obsoletes RFC 3184, which is also BCP 57, this document becomes BCP 57, which I believe is the intended result. I mostly just want to confirm this, I'm not sure it needs to be mentioned in the text itself.

The document will become BCP 54 if it is published. The BCP part is about meta-data. It is handled by the RFC Editor and it does not have to mentioned in the document.

Thank you, I think that makes it read a little cleaner. I also like how this puts a little more emphasis on the fact that "we AIM to abide by these guidelines", subtly acknowledging the imperfections of us all.

Yes.  Mistakes can happen.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy