Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

> that we did not design the internet as a *far* more secure place is a
> major embarrassment.  clean it up.

+1

Although I don't know about the initial design - the world was a different place then. But if we don't make a concerted effort to improve the situation when we get information about problems…

(And what we do should not be a reaction to specific issues but rather a part of the long term evolution of the Internet. And it does need that evolution.)

Jari