Re: [perpass] Commnets on draft-farrell-perpass-attack-00 was RE: perens-perpass-appropriate-response-01

Lloyd, I think we have expressed our positions here. I fear no additional views from my side will change your positions on that topic. You are just not a big fan of security.

If I have a wrong impression drop me a note and we do a quick off-list chat.

Ciao
Hannes