Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

…

> Encryption has its dangers and the IETF should not be encouraging its
> widespread adoption.

The strings “encryption” and “encrypt” doesn’t appear in the draft; the closest it comes is the reference to RFC1984, whose name includes “crypt”.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/