Re: [perpass] Commnets on draft-farrell-perpass-attack-00 was RE: perens-perpass-appropriate-response-01

On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 06:06:51PM -0500, Ted Lemon wrote:
> > Don't you have anything substantial to say yourself, other than snarky oneliners?
>
> I try not to repeat points that people smarter than I have already
> made, but I do take your point that this discussion is sufficiently
> widely splattered that nobody can possibly have followed every bit
> of it.

After seeing Bruce accuse everyone who is trying to add encryption to
prevent pervasive security to be a traitor, I decided that there was
not much to be added by continuing to engage him in a discussion.

I have full faith that the IESG, after the last call process, will
give Bruce's comments all the weight that they deserve.

Regards,

					- Ted