Re: Last Call: <draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision-04.txt> (Revision of the tcpControlBits IPFIX Information Element) to Informational RFC

Works for me.

Thanks

Michael

Von: Brian Trammell [trammell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2013 19:58
An: Scharf, Michael (Michael)
Cc: ietf@xxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Last Call: <draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision-04.txt> (Revision of the tcpControlBits IPFIX Information Element) to     Informational RFC

hi Michael,

Thanks for the comment, and apologies for the delayed reply; I've
replaced this wording in an upcoming -05 revision with:

      Each of the three bits (0x800, 0x400, and 0x200) which are
      reserved for future use in [RFC0793] SHOULD be exported as
      observed in the TCP headers of the packets of this Flow.

Cheers,

Brian