Re: Last Call: Change the status of ADSP (RFC 5617) to Historic

so document it in a RFC - not a big task if the info is already there

future potential users might be able to find a RFC  - they would not be able to find a string of messages
on a mailing list

fwiw - this is not a new issue for me - going back to RFC 1923 I have felt that it is a must to tell
people why such a change is made

Scott

Scott Bradner

Harvard University Information Technology
Innovation & Architecture
+1 617 495 3864
1350 Mass Ave., Room 760
Cambridge, MA 02138