Re: Last Call: Change the status of ADSP (RFC 5617) to Historic

--On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 20:26 +0100 Eliot Lear
<lear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, I'll answer for myself:
>
> Not necessary.  If someone wants to write a document, tho, I
> wouldn't try to stop 'em.

If it would help get this resolved and Barry, Ted, or some other
AD who is interested in this would be willing to commit to
sponsor such a draft, I'd be willing to turn the statement in
the tracker into an I-D and get it posted.

On the other hand, it would be better if someone who cares more
about DKIM than I do would produce that draft or, if there is no
real interest in it, I have other useful things to do with my
time than continuing to complain about this.  In addition, while
I'm willing to produce such an I-D, I'm not willing to spend a
lot of time and energy defending it or its exact wording.

   john