Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-6man-oversized-header-chain-08

Fernando,
	My apologies for not getting back to you earlier before this
draft came up for the IESG telechat.  In any case, nothing I mentioned
was earth-shattering.  I¹ll submit responses in my telechat review
which will go out shortly.

	Thanks.
			-Peter