Re: [IAB] Mandatory encryption as part of HTTP2

I know that it is very popular to bash the PKI system but there are
security differences between an anonymous DH and PKI deployment that
provides server-side authentication.

And: Keep in mind that we have various activities in the IETF ongoing
that help to improve the security of the PKI.