Re: [IAB] Mandatory encryption as part of HTTP2

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 15 November 2013 11:52, Dave Crocker <dhc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What I've noticed in most/all of the discussions surrounding the privacy
> concerns is a general lack of attention to limitations, tradeoffs or even
> outright barriers.

I disagree.  That seems to be near 100% of the discussion thus far in
HTTPbis, with just a few exceptions.

The problem is that it takes rather longer to write about the limitations, tradeoffs or barriers than say 'please don't kill the kitten'

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/