Re: A sort of council of elders for the internet

On Nov 9, 2013, at 4:41 AM, t.p. <daedulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Truth hurts,

Seriously this is positive news coverage, and we should be grateful
for that. Considering the fact that this journalist was writing the first article
mentions IETF (in my memory of subscribing for many years) the writer
did a good job.

We did not see
"The IETF a self selecting body, dominated by badly groomed male's, is out to destroy the internet their elders created to prevent governments from
keeping their citizens safe…… " :-)

	Olafur