Re: https at ietf.org

+1

I don’t care about the transport to get a public document if the goal is to ensure the document hasn’t been tampered with.

Personally, I think HTTPS is a totally missing the point.

To that effect, if we’re really serious about this stuff, shouldn’t we want all email on the lists signed as well?

--
Chris Inacio
inacio@xxxxxxxx