Thank you for a great new attendees reception this time!

I said this during open mike last light, but should say it to the IETF ...

Thanks to the folk who have made big improvements in the logistics at the new attendees reception. This was the easiest one I can remember for finding, and talking to, the people new attendees were looking for.

If we care about diversity/inclusion, doing what we can do to help new participants do work they came to do, really matters.

Spencer