Piloting a University Outreach Programme

In Berlin, you may have noticed many students among the IETF participants. Many of them were brought to the IETF by a pilot university outreach programme, run by ISOC with 15 universities in Germany and Austria. I wanted to let Toral Cowieson describe some of the experiences from this initiative. Here:

http://www.ietf.org/blog/2013/11/piloting-a-university-outreach-programme/

I also want to thank everyone who was involved in this effort - I thought it was a very good effort and would be worth repeating in some future IETFs.

Jari Arkko
IETF Chair