IETF journal reader survey

The latest issue of IETF Journal is available through all the usual channels [1] and in hardcopy here in Vancouver.

I'd like to draw your attention to a reader survey we're running at the moment:

	https://internetsociety2.wufoo.com/forms/ietf-journal/

It shouldn't take more than a minute or two of your time to complete, and we'd really appreciate the feedback!

Mat

[1] http://www.internetsociety.org/publications/ietf-journal