Review of: Characterization of Proposed Standards

I don't agree with comparing our standards with other SDO standards within our work, or even making our work process depend on other SDO products. IETF RFC should try its best to have normative references that are RFCs not dependent/government oriented. We may end up with a new name for our IETF, as dependent IETF (DIETF).

AB