Re: [IETF] Re: [IETF] Re: Proposed IETF Anti-Harassment Policy

On Oct 21, 2013, at 11:42 AM, Melinda Shore <melinda.shore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10/21/13 7:38 AM, Warren Kumari wrote:
>> Issue:  "I find all emails containing the word "comply" to be
>> harassing[0], and I'd like you to stop"
>>
>> Now what do you do?
>
> You kick the problem over to your (trained) ombudsman.

Ok. Fair.

I wasn't trying to make light of the issue, I'm just worried that some folk might try and use this to stop discussions that they are not actually feeling harassed by.
I don't have any better text to suggest -- I was thinking something like "Participants asked to stop a behavior that a reasonable person might view as  harassment are expected to comply immediately." or something, but it feels like it is missing something...

--
Outside of a dog, a book is your best friend, and inside of a dog, it's too dark to read