Re: Proposed IETF Anti-Harassment Policy

While I'm completely in favor of the goals, I don't like this sentence: "Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply
immediately." The problem is that this sentence assumes a clear agreed-on definition of harassment, while it should be based on subjective experience. If I say "Randy, that's harassment and I want you to stop," he may respond "No it isn't."  I propose something like: "Participants asked to stop a behavior that is being experienced as harassment are expected to comply immediately."

Scott