Re: Last Call: <draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-03.txt> (Characterization of Proposed Standards) to Best Current Practice

Based on the discussion, I believe the draft is ready to move forward. I will take it to the next IESG telechat for approval and/or discussion.

Olaf says that he has accumulated a few corrections from the discussion that he will post as -04 soon.

Jari