Re: [Insipid] WG Review: INtermediary-safe SIP session ID (insipid)

Hi,

a clarification in case somebody gets confused by the dates in the past.
We are adding the last two additional milestones as a result of the
rechartering. The dates of the two already-existing milestones (the
first two on the list below) will be updated to reflect the current
estimates for their completion.

Cheers,

Gonzalo