Re: ORCID - unique identifiers for contributors

>There are, in the RfC I used as an example, far more acknowledged
>contributors, than authors. No addresses for those contributors are
>given.

As far as I can tell, nobody else considers that to be a problem.

I have written a bunch of books and looked at a lot of bibliographic
records, and I have never, ever seen any of them try to catalog the
acknowledgements.  Indeed, in many books the acknowledgemnents are
deliberately very informal, e.g., "thanks to Grandma Nell for all the
cookies and to George for his unwavering support."  George turns out
to be his dog.

R's,
John

PS: On the other hand: